Disney Movies Insiders- formerly Disney Movie rewards

The Disney maps book is really interesting. I own it.

3 Likes

New codes ! First one unscrambled is Wicked :blush:

3 Likes

Unidos is also a new code :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! I swear almost all of my current points are from you!

3 Likes

My pins arrived today!! :heart:

4 Likes

Terrifying is the latest code :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Haunted is the new code :blush::jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

I can’t seem to find my newsletter bonus points anymore. Any suggestions of where to look? I used to be able to find them, and I just feel really dumb not being able to, assuming it must be staring at me in the face. But it’s been too long so I gotta ask!

2 Likes

Let me check! I know its in an email but I’ll see if I can access from the website. I remember you can … just not how :rofl:

1 Like

Doombuggy is a new code too! Still looking where you can find the newsletter. :blush:

1 Like

That one worked for me but I am getting an error with haunted. I wonder if it has worked for others?

1 Like

Haunted worked for me

1 Like

Thanks! Yes I clicked through my email newsletter, but can’t find it within the web page or the app! So lame.

1 Like

Thanks, I am giving up on it.

3 Likes

Sometimes I’ll get the error pop up too and enter it again. Sometimes it will go through and some it will say error. Then I check in my points and its given me credit for it :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Dang Disney has a computer problem with all their stuff :rofl::rofl::rofl: I still love them though :rofl::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Dang!! 3000 points is an amazing deal for 4 tickets! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Eerie is the latest code! :blush::jack_o_lantern:

And if you have an IPhone you can get 10 more points by doing this …

3 Likes

New reward dropped this morning :heart:

2 Likes

Sprite is a new code :blush:

4 Likes