Disney Movies Insiders- formerly Disney Movie rewards

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this yesterday. I wonder if they are not seeing as much traffic on Disney Movies Insiders now that you don’t need to buy any Disney movies if you have Disney+. Of course, if you still want the physical copy of the movie you need to buy it, but my guess is most people have made the switch to digital by now.

Or, Disney could be targeting the people who have held out on subscribing to Disney+ because they already own most of the Disney movies they prefer on physical discs.

Or maybe it’s both. Thanks for allowing me to think “out loud.” You can have your time back now. :laughing:

Do you know if this can be done through the app or only on the website?

I received an email yesterday and link it that way.

1 Like

Thank you! I found it

My daughter got the extra points for the Disney + since she gets it through her email. I was debating signing up for the first month for $1.99 just for the extra points​:crazy_face::rofl:

New codes from D23! Hopefully they will be dropped every day of D23!:blush:
Maui
Vibranium
Soul
1920s
Landonis

4 Likes

Thank you! It has been a great week for points!

1 Like

I just saw this

Also, ever since I linked my account the other day to Disney +, when I open the app I get a message it “can’t update my account since I am outside the US”. Anyone else? I dismiss it and log in and my points are there.

1 Like

Thanks for the code! :blush: My daughter said her account was doing that yesterday and wouldn’t finalize the link of accounts. She checked this morning and was able to link but makes her log in each time :crazy_face:

1 Like

Cars is a new code for 5 points :blush:

1 Like

Whitneyhouston is a new 5 point code :blush:

1 Like

Thanks again!

1 Like

I got the message, clicked the button for Settings, made sure my profile said I was in the US & even though I didn’t change anything clicked Save. I haven’t had the message since.

1 Like

Mirabel is a new code for 25 points :blush:

2 Likes

Wow, thank you!

1 Like

Ferrix is a new 10 point code! :blush::heart:

Thanks! What is that code about? Is it a character?

1 Like

:blush::heart:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Lacienega is a new code fir 25 points! :blush:

4 Likes