Disney Movies Insiders- formerly Disney Movie rewards

Miguel is a new code for 25 points :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks! Funny, I just looked at how much the gift cards are and it seems like they have increased the points?

1 Like

They have!! :pensive: I was lucky to have points when the princess ones came out. One $5 one was only 400 points. I think the Turning Red $10 one I got for 900 points. I love how fast I can add the ecard to my main account but I do miss collecting all the different cards :rofl:

1 Like

Coachman is a new code for 10 points! :blush:

2 Likes

Winifred is a new 25 point code :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Thank you! I also just cashed in 400 points for a $5 card!

1 Like

So many gift cards right now :blush::heart: and a few pretty cool other items too. I’m afraid to cash out all my points on gift cards then have something really good drop :crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

I put them all towards my DVC dues!

1 Like

That’s a great idea!! I just noticed I can use my Amtrak travel points toward a Disney gift card instead of using it on another trip! I received an email for buying points at a discount so I have to calculate if that will be another gift card deal :heart::heart:

1 Like

As always, thank you all for the heads up about codes!!
It’s so weird to me- though it shouldn’t be- that gift cards with the same $$ amounts are different points amounts. It makes it a lot more tempting to get the lowest points cards! So I did. Lol.

2 Likes

I was just complaining last week that the $5 card was 550 points!

2 Likes

VALENTINA for 25 pts

6 Likes

This cute hat will be dropping soon. 9am Pacific. I believe it will be 400 points. :blush::heart:

Maleficent is a new code for 25 points :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Bruno is a new code for 25 points :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Gilbert is a new code for 10 points! :blush:

2 Likes

Leota is another new code for 25 points!:blush::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

This 192 page book will be the hot reward dropping tomorrow :blush::heart:

2 Likes