Disney Merriest Nights

Celebrate the Holiday Season in a Merry, New Way with Disney Merriest Nites, an All-New After-Hours Event at Disneyland Park | Disney Parks Blog (go.com)

Is this brand new? When they say parties do the mean character meet & greets (something akin to the villain candy trails for Oogie Boogie?)

2 Likes

This is new! Seems to be limited capacity and I like they are only taking 6 nights away from regular park-goers. Maybe not even that since they may be during reduced hours.

The last one is Dec 9 so it ends before Christmas week. Personally, I think it’s a good option for those who want to spend the money for a special event to experience the park for the holiday season with fewer crowds.

Okay I’m assuming the parties as described here:

are like dance parties they’ve had…maybe something like the Tomorrowland Stage parties or the Mad Tea Party in DCA?

1 Like

and only 5 nights…the 6 parties refers to the parties in the park which I would believe would be available in all 5 nights?

2 Likes

This seems cool but pricey. If I didn’t just drop $2k on Magic Keys, I would be all over this! Don’t think I can sell DH on giving Disney more money.

4 Likes

I would love to do it too, but don’t think it works out with other stuff we have planned. But the six themed parties sound kind of cool! In years past, though, they’ve done the Feliz Navidad celebration in DCA - I wonder if they won’t have that this year.

1 Like

It’s still listed Viva Navidad Entertainment | Disneyland Resort (go.com)

Disneyland is all about completely embracing the holidays…come on WDW

And I’m also kind of tempted…They are all on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My aunt lives in Laguna Niguel and is an empty nester so I’m thinking she might take me in for a week and I could work from home there as easily as here (except 2 hours early) and then go to the party…and get this there are direct flights from Aus—SNA on SWA for $99 each way which is not bad. I mean just stop it universe

4 Likes

They sort of ran out of creativity by the time they got to Tomorrowland, didn’t they? :joy:

1 Like

You know what would be cool is Meet the Robinson’s party for Tomorrowland.

3 Likes

I dig it!

I think you should do it!

3 Likes

#EnablersGonnaEnable

:joy:

4 Likes

I mean it’s cheaper than therapy! LOL

3 Likes

So I did this because this wasn’t there the other day and it’s less that $98 round trip! I mean…worst case I get the credit for next year sometime since it’s SWA:
Hope I can get 12/9th tickets for the party. The other dates had more expensive flights but I could adjust since it’s SWA. But since that $49 wasn’t there the other day I wanted to snatch it. Can always pay more right?

2 Likes

Anybody ever stay here…The UG seems to highly recommend it. And at that rate? (This is an employee discount)

2 Likes

Never stayed there, I like to stay closer to the gates. I will be there during that time, 12/8-13. Grand Legacy at the Park is my fave offsite place.

2 Likes

Maybe we can say hi if I can get that party ticket. I’m gonna wait for that to book hotels but I’m looking at around for something more reasonable than the $1377 for Paradise Pier

1 Like

Absolutely! I am thinking about the party, not sure though.

1 Like

What time do I logon tomorrow for the 9am Pacific drop? Is 8:45am too late (that’s 645am to me so I’m trying to sleep in here LOL)

Tomorrowland party in Tomorrowland :rofl:

When I got this I so wished I lived on the West coast. It looks amazing.

3 Likes