Disney Magical Express and Airlines

When using DME, is it necessary to book with the same airline for your arrival and departure? For example, can I arrive at MCO on JetBlue and depart on Delta and still use DME?

Nope

Was that “nope” answering the first or second question? :grin:

You can book with any airline for either direction, DME is not dependent on the carrier you arrive on :smile:

2 Likes

I thought I had read somewhere a long time ago that it needed to be the same airline, but that didn’t make sense to me. Thanks for the clarification. :grinning:

Ha - sorry - you can be on different airlines

1 Like

The thing you DO need to keep in mind is that it doesn’t work with ALL airlines. Most but not all - so make sure both your airlines are DME “compatible”

1 Like

I don’t think it matters which airline you fly on. DME will take you to the airport as long as you are a resort guest.
The thing that you may not be able to do is airline check-in at the resort hotel.

Here’s a link with the airlines that let you check-in at the resort.
DME resort check-in airlines

3 Likes

i just called in my DME information today. Flying southwest there and haven’t booked return flight yet. They actually took the flight number and gave me the flight details. Also, the 2nd party on my reservation are flying in from another airport so different flight #ect and they took their information too. So, you don’t even need to be flying same flights if you’re on the same reservation. I thought that was awesome.

1 Like

they do what they can to ensure that people stay “in the bubble”. It is a nice service and keeps you from having to rent a car. The only thing that sucks is during your return to MCO - they will get you there HOURS before your flight. We always plan - but you will be there WELL ahead of when you need to be. So your last day is a bit of a wash so take that into account when planning what time you want to book your return flight.

1 Like