Disney Magic Kingdom escape room class from Outschool

I occasionally sign my daughter up for classes on Outschool, and I just came across this one: Trapped in the Magic Kingdom escape room, it’s for ages 9-14, my daughter is too young, but I thought there might be some kids who are homeschooling this year that might enjoy this class. Sometimes I wish I could sign up for Outschool classes myself, some of them look really fun and interesting.
Trapped in Magic Kingdom! Disney World Escape Room | Small Online Class for Ages 9-14

8 Likes

I have been driving myself crazy trying to find something different for my DS12.This is EXACTLY what he needs!

Thank you so much for the post, I never would have found it otherwise. Now how to figure out how to lock myself on the other side of the house so I don’t elbow him out of …I mean “help” him if he gets stuck.

I see a Secrets of AK marathon in my near future.

2 Likes

I’m glad you can use it! I’m missing Disney World so much. When I read that you start out trapped in The Country Bears, I was sold, too bad they don’t have one of these for adults :laughing:

1 Like

We have used Outschool classes during the pandemic for some variety in activities and have enjoyed most of them. That being said, the Escape from Disney World adventure is available free online. I did the MK one with my kids as an activity on New Years. Here is the link for anyone who might want to try it. It was fun (not super challenging for adults) and liners should not even need to use the park map to escape :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you.
I’ve just sent this to my kids. This is right up our street :+1:t2:

1 Like

So I’m the only one who’s seeing an issue with “Escape FROM Disney World” here? :upside_down_face:

Oh noooo…i’m “stuck” in the best place in the world. Whatever shall I do? I need to look for clues? There’s one? In the middle of the street? Just gotta pick it up? That’s it? … oh well, I gave it my best go, I guess my fate is sealed and I’m stuck here forever. Woe is me. Guess I’ll go get another Dole Whip and drown my sorrows.

I SAID WOE IS ME!!!

:rofl:

13 Likes

Thank you! I will do these free ones with my daughter, how fun! Thanks for sharing!

I agree! A better idea would be to try to avoid getting caught and being forced to leave :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I expect great things from you guys! I look forward to the “Escape the CM Closing Brigade and Stay in MK All Night” game coming to Google Docs soon.

4 Likes

There’ll be intensive training prior to. It’ll make Basic Training look like kindergarten recess.

WE DO NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT IN THIS DOJO-er-ah-KINGDOM!

(sorry, lil’ too much Cobra Kai this week)

8 Likes

A true horror story if I ever heard one…
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

These are awesome! Thank you!!