Disney Land and Sea Packages

Am looking to book a Disney cruise plus stay on property. Right now I am looking at 3 nights at WDW then 7 nights Disney cruise, and 4 nights back at WDW. I go to their Land and Sea web page and there are transfers to and from Port Canaveral but how to make these type of reservations is beyond me. Can make them all separate but not via a Land and Sea package. Anyone else had this problem?

2 Likes

Back when I was booking my cancelled cruise, I could never figure out how to find the Land and Sea packages, so I just booked separately (I’ll add that packages at Disney never end up saving money, so I bet you’ll get a better deal booking separately anyway). If the main reason you want a package is for the shuttle, don’t worry - you can book that separately too.

Use a travel agent. I have an Oct cruise booked. She took care of rooms before and after and the transportation.

1 Like

There are about 80 million of us agents on here who can do that for ya :grin: @OBNurseNH and @ninjasherrie come to mind

5 Likes

And uh you.

3 Likes

I’m all about TAs for cruising.

2 Likes

got a TA

3 Likes

It is generally better to book them separately - booking a “land and sea package” eliminates the possibility of adjusting the land portion for any discounts that become available.

I’ve done it separately a few times. You buy the DCL bus transportation through the cruise line - that may be in flux at the moment, but there has been no word on them cancelling it. It would be stupid to as they have to get passengers to the port some way.

1 Like

Yes I have a TA working on the whole thing now. Just booked a April 2022 Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean for seven nights. Going to stay at WDW three nights before and four nights after. If we like it we will do the other Eastern Caribbean trip the next year. Going to live life now that covid is gone or until the lord calls either I or my wife or both. We Go! :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like