Disney Kids Play & Dine for 50% Off Offer

But this is also the teenage angst stage and us adults should get a discount for bringing and putting up with them! :wink:

6 Likes

Worst Disney trip ever was when my son turned 16. It was so bad that DW doesn’t remember we stayed at CSR.

Fortunately 16 years later I’m no longer the dumbest Dad on the planet.

3 Likes

I’ve upset my DD16 on both Disney trips this year and she walks around sulking for hours. It’s so awkward but I leave her alone until she snaps out of it which she always eventually does. But it’s so hard as an empath because it affects my mood too.

Here’s an example of my joy…
I’m rushing to a ride at rope drop. She tells me to slow down and why are we hurrying. We get there and there is already a 60 minute line so I decide to go do something else and she makes a comment about me rushing there for nothing. I explain why I rushed and somehow I did something wrong by explaining that. I apologized anyway even though I didn’t yell or anything or have any idea of why I was wrong but just to keep the peace and she tells me “You’ll just do it again.” Sigh. LOL

I comfort myself by realizing the things she complains about say a lot about what kind of “bad” mom I really am. :wink:

And DH just grabs my hand and holds it when these things happen. Like “I know; I got you.” LOL

3 Likes

oh no… we were already there when my DD was 6 at rope drop… scared of that age for sure but we may stick to beach vacations then…

1 Like

Same! There should be a jr option that is inbetween pricing. Jrs. can get a 2/3s portion of a full meal or pick off the kids menu. But, you should also have the option to purchase an adults package for the 10-17 yr old.
But Disney didn’t ask us…

2 Likes