Disney IT is awful

This worked! I mean, it didn’t work on Safari, I had to download Chrome, but it worked! Whether one should have to install a whole new browser and go into stealth mode in order to fulfill what should be a basic function of the website is a debate for another time. Thank you!

6 Likes

This is sooo crazy!

2 Likes

Hey I booked a restaurant!

OK. It took me half an hour with two devices and three windows up before times even populated but I landed one incognito.
(Of course after I reserved, every screen/device showed times and played all innocent.)

So much simpler in 1999

7 Likes

What did you get??

1 Like

So much simpler in 2019.

3 Likes

Me, too.
I’d seen in screenshots where it gave the time if you tried too early. Maybe when they took away the hacks to get extra G+ they took that away too. I ended up setting a phone alarm every time. It took my family a long time to learn to leave me alone for a bit even after I got the reservation.

1 Like

Supper at Sanaa.

5 Likes

Nice! We have an early lunch there while we are at Kidani. I expect to also scoop up some bread service as a snack one night :wink:

4 Likes

I figured it would set the tone just right on the day we check-in to AKL.
And, of course, bread service. :wink:

2 Likes

Funny enough, that’s how we are doing Sanaa too. Early lunch on transition day! Nothing says “you’re home at AKL” quite like a meal at Sanaa and watching the animals!

4 Likes

2 Likes