Disney hotel door decorating

So, wondering if people decorate their doors when staying on property? and if anyone knows if the doors are magnetic? I see a ton of info about cruise doors being decorated and windows being decorated at the hotels, just wondering what, if anything, people do for their doors at the hotels. We are staying at AoA next week for daughters bdays and Halloween. I got cute Disney Halloween themed window clings but I was thinking of also doing something with the door, specifically with magnets. Does anybody have ideas, thoughts, suggestions? Point me in the right direction?:slight_smile: Thanks!

We are doing the fish extender thingie and some door decorating for our Disney Cruise coming up. At WDW we typically have gotten static stickers to put on the windows if we stayed at AoA. At Poly and BC we decorated the slding glass door/window.

1 Like

Any idea about the door being magnetic? Wondering about decorating along the same lines that people decorate for the cruise trips.

We’re at POP now. Doors are metal, my magnets stick. I wouldn’t trust having items on the outside of the door, especially when you can keep them safely in the window. I’ve seen decorated windows here, but not doors, at least not in my limited experience.

1 Like

We saw a decorated door at POFQ. It was a big (almost the same size as the door) sign with a picture and a message maybe about someone’s birthday trip or something like that. I never got close to it but I assumed it was plastic and taped to the door.

1 Like