Disney hotel 2 bedroom, self catering

Hi all
i am looking for a disney hotel that is self catering, preferably a 2 bedroom suite. Any suggestions? First time going to Disney!
Thanks

Hello! I am not sure what self-catering means, so not sure how to help with your question. There are 2 bedroom suites at the Disney hotels, but they are very expensive. How many people do you have going? Congrats on the first trip!

After researching, I am guessing what you need is a full kitchen. The Cabins at Fort Wilderness have a full kitchen but only 1 bedroom and a murphy bed in the living room. The deluxe resorts have 2 bedroom suites. The new Polynesian Bungalows are 2 bedrooms and look lovely, but they are running about 2K a night. I would check out the Disney World Website and you can see all the deluxe and DVC resort options with a 2 bedroom. Happy hunting!

We booked a two bedroom villa renting DVC points through David’s Vacation Club Rentals for our upcoming trip in October. We have been very pleased this far! It is much less expensive than booking directly through Disney and you get all the perks (option of the DDP, MagicBands, FPP at 60 days out). I’d recommend this route if you need the space!

For 2 bedrooms with kitchen your only on-site option are DVC villas. You can book them direct through WDW (or any Disney TA), but check out http://blog.touringplans.com/2013/09/01/tips-renting-disney-vacation-club-points/ for more info on how to rent points to stay at one for far less money.

Off-site there are plenty of condo rental options that are far more affordable if price is a concern.

1 Like