Disney honeymoon planning

My fiancé and I are planning a 3 day trip to Disney World right after we get off of a 4 day cruise during our honeymoon. We will get off the cruise ship then head straight to the hotel and parks the same day. We will be in the parks 7/5/18 - 7/7/18. We are planning on visiting Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom during our visit. We will get to our hotel around 10am and after check in, we want to spend the first day in Animal Kingdom since we never necessarily need a full day to visit that park.

I am struggling with which park to visit on Friday July 6th and Saturday July 7th. Originally I was wanting to go to Magic Kingdom on the 6th since there are supposed to be extra magic hours that morning then the last day being in Epcot. However after looking at the crowd Calendar, I see Magic Kingdom (my personal favorite park) listed as a 4 on Saturday as opposed to a 5 on Friday. I know those are not a huge difference. I’m just trying to decide if I want to 1. have an extra hour in the park, be less tired on the second day of the trip for my favorite park, OR 2. visit on a lower crowd day, possibly be more tired on the last day of the trip and end the Disney trip with a bang at my favorite park. What would you recommend? Thanks!!

Okay…my inner middle-schooler came out when I read the the first time. Upon re-reading, I see you weren’t talking about certain marital activities! ::blush:

It probably isn’t a huge difference, and I could go either way, but if Magic Kingdom were my favorite park, I’d be more inclined to go on Friday to “take the pressure off”. You will have done the park you want to do most and it would allow your final day at Epcot to be more relaxed.

But that’s just me.

I always end my trips with MK as it is my favorite park. Must see Tinker Bell fly!

I would say you should take advantage of the EMH at MK on Friday, even with the crowd level of 5 compared to a 4 is minimal if you take advantage of the morning and manage your FPP wisely.

Enjoy your Disneymoon! My wife and I loved ours in 2016, been back this year in February, and already planning to go back ASAP! :sweat_smile: