Disney Goals: Bars & Restaurants

That is my opinion abiut the Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup at the Edison!

2 Likes

I second this about The Edison! Though I haven’t tried it at Beaches and Cream…which I’ve actually never been to - so that goes on the list!

1 Like

Thats what I was thinking too! @lochneffmonster had me at grilled cheese.

My son talks about it. And he is a grilled cheese connoisseur.

1 Like

V & A
Jiko
Tiffins
Nomad Lounge
Enchanted Rose
Trader Sam’s

1 Like

Topolino’s
Citricos (Lounge probably)
California Grill
Enchanted Rose
Beaches and Cream
Nomad Lounge
Sanaa
Teppan Edo

Y’all have me wanting to add The Edison and Jock Lindsay’s now too!

1 Like

Twas a standard grilled cheese, I want to say American and Provolone, but what sold it is the garlic cream cheese. Absolutely amazing. Only one other meal in my life has caused me to break out in song like the B&C grilled cheese, and it ironically enough was also a grilled cheese.

(with sharp cheddar and thinly sliced green apples)

5 Likes

Speaking of bars and restaurants… Narcoossee’s has a reopening date of April 1! First Look: Narcoossee’s Returns on April 1 | Disney Parks Blog

3 Likes

Okay, we have a sandwich that causes breaking out in song? My family will tell you that humming to my food is a great sign, but singing is super special. Based on this, more thinking, and another thread I have updated my list:

Really want to do:

• Beaches and Cream
  • Toledo
  • Jiko

Would like to do maybe someday:

• Yak and Yeti
  • Tiffins
  • California Grill
  • Trader Sam’s
  • Sangria University
2 Likes

Topolino breakfast (in 2 weeks)
Topolino dinner
Jock Lindsay
Jiko
Space 220

2 Likes

Are you doing all of these on your upcoming trip?

No, just Topolino breakfast. The others have been on a list close to forever, but we never seems to get to them.

1 Like

I’m thinking Disney is missing an opportunity for serious revenue increases. Picture Country Bear as a laid back lounge serving adult beverages and a few small plates. It’s in a marvelous location for an extended break and has little to none competition in MK.

If I were running the remodel I’d engineer several of the Country Bears to be able to respond or at least provide relevant corny jokes to the guests in the vicinity. At random timing. :smile: like you never know when they’re doing to respond.

2 Likes

I love it! As soon as someone cuts into their steak, Big Al sings “There was … blood on the sidewalk.”
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It might be difficult to get patrons to leave. :smile:

1 Like

Another one I always forget about…and needs to go to the top of my list. I’ve never been to La Cava nor experienced the Avocado Marg. (Happy Margarita Day everyone!)

3 Likes