Disney Goals: Bars & Restaurants

These are more just life goals than next trip goals…
V&A Chef’s Table
California Grill
Dahlia Lounge
Three Bridges
Sanaa

5 Likes

In ten trips I’ve never done Sci-Fi. I’ve often had a reservation but then cut it in favour of something else.

I keep promising myself I’ll make it to Three Bridges.

I used to want to try Narcoossee’s, but I question now whether it’s “necessary”. I’ve done Citricos. What additional delights would Narcoossee’s bring to the table?

I feel like I should experience HDDR.

I’ve never really taken advantage of the dining at DS. I’d like to branch out to some of its offerings. Even places like the Chicken Guy.

4 Likes

Seafood.

2 Likes

Yes, I always forget this one, but feel I should experience it.

1 Like

Our go to was Crockett’s Tavern at Fort Wilderness. Sitting in a rocker on the porch in a campground sipping a beverage was an appropriate memorial to a couple who were major influences in my life.

At this point I’m in a holding pattern, waiting to see what if anything is going in that space.

The quick service at Grand Floridian keeps falling off each trip plan. Maybe that’s a sign? :thinking:

Edited to add: Hoop De Do. It should be Hoot De Do. It’s so corny I want to not like it or the fried chicken and strawberry shortcake. :weary: But it’s such a hoot. Our first visit was at a center table, one away from the stage. I wondered why it was still available. Well, it’s loud. And my face hurt so much as we were walking away from Pioneer Hall after. Too many smiles.
Next trip I selected a balcony table. Still loud. Still fun. Maybe even more so with the elevated view. Entertainers did come upstairs, pre-covid. Wanted to do this last June but it was booked

I mean to bring earplugs but always forget.

2 Likes

Definitely Nomad Lounge. DS bailed on our second AK day last trip when we were supposed to visit and I didn’t want to go alone. I can’t really think of anywhere else.

6 Likes

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/coronado-springs-resort/sangria-university/

bucket list for a girls trip (hubby doesn’t drink).

2 Likes

OMG that was exactly the response I was about to make

1 Like

That’s a good time let me tell you

2 Likes

Ummmm…

#mindmeld

1 Like

wait, I missed it :grimacing:

1 Like

soooo random, but citric has incredible mashed potatoes.

1 Like

I’ll use that to lure my family :rofl:

2 Likes

1.California grill
2.Take the boat in DS to go to one of the restaurants at Port Orleans Resort
3. Liberty Tree Tavern
4. Topolino for breakfast
5. Maya grill
8. Coral Reef

3 Likes

I don’t have a ton - but I think:

Tiffins
Jiko
California Grill
Trader Sam’s

None are.on my “oh my God I have to do this next time list”.

6 Likes

For whatever reason, this triggered Country Bear Jamboree. And now I can’t get it out of my head.
“My woman’s not pretty, but she don’t swear none. She’s kinda heavy, but don’t weigh a ton.”
Random. Sorry. :grimacing:

7 Likes

California Grill
Ohana
(I have to pick between these two, for our March trip)
Jock Lindsey
The Edison
Olivias
Via Napoli

are all on our list for this upcoming trip.

3 Bridges
Morimoto
HHDR
Skipper Canteen
Le Cellier
Trader Sam’s

Are my “someday” list. Plus, whichever of (Ohana/California Grill) have to go.

2 Likes

Space 220
Boathouse
Jock Lindsey’s
Jiko

also, for everyone in this thread, try the grilled cheese at Beaches and Cream. I never hear anyone talk about it. It’ll change your life

4 Likes

Now, that is on a different list, haven’t been to Country Bear as an adult!

1 Like