Disney Gift Card Designs

Has anyone noticed that the choices in designs for Gift Cards from Shop Disney and Disney Gift Cards are now limited to 4 choices? but two look identical?

Am I crazy or did there use to be TONS to chose from?

I literally just noticed the same thing. I’m hopeful this is just temporary, as I wanted to order a few Star Wars designed cards for my boys before our trip. Fortunately, we’re not going until March, 2020, so plenty of time left.

Funny. I never knew there were any other designs than the ONE I’ve only ever seen and purchased! :slight_smile:

yeah online they had tons!

I had tried to purchase one with Cinderellas Shoe on it for my mom with a PrePaid Gift Card a few weeks ago and it didn’t go through. I went back in to purchase another and NOTHING was showing up but 2 Mickey’s, Princesses, and the Fab 5.

Yeah I am going in October.

The SWGE that doubles as a souvenir, it looks like Batuu currency, is only available in the park and you have to put $100 on it, so I knew that one wasn’t available but I was going to get one that I could transfer all my E-Gift Cards onto and could’t find the same options I had as before!

This stinks…i usually get a different themed card for each kid and load thier spending moneyon them. Easier to know whos is whos. They still have a few designs as disney movie rewards redemption. May have to cash in some points to get a few cards there

I hope you find some additional designs!

1 Like