Disney Food Blog's Snack Attack Dessert Party - 10/14

If you’ll be in the world on October 14th, the Disney Food Blog is hosting a private dessert party featuring all of their favorite snacks from around the parks. This is a separate event from the usual illuminations dessert party that takes place in the UK pavilion and does include special seating to watch the show as well as the all you can eat desserts.

Here’s the info

1 Like

Here’s part of the menu they have released…

Starring Rolls’ Butterfinger Cupcakes
Classic Disney Popcorn
Animal Kingdom Lodge Zebra Domes
Mickey Ice Cream Bars
Norway’s School Bread
Writer’s Stop’s Carrot Cake Cookies
Boardwalk Bakery’s Cheesecake Brownies
Starring Rolls’ Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes

1 Like

Thanks @Outer1. Did you have a good weekend? I sometimes felt like Sisyphus answering questions here without your quick links coming to the rescue. :slight_smile:

Yes thanks. I’m not around here much on weekends but I lurked a few times so I didn’t have 800 to catch up on this morning. I have no fear you can cover for me (it’s all just smoke and mirrors anyways lol).

1 Like

Dang, I’d totally do that over the Disney sponsored party. Why does it seem like there are never any cool meets or parties during my trips? Plus, it seems like touring plans used to have meets far more frequently.

1 Like

The food definitely sounds better and since it’s so many of the most popular options you wouldn’t have to buy those in the parks each day. Makes the price tag pretty easy to swallow.

1 Like

I’d be tempted to line my cargo pockets with zip lock bags for leftovers (is this frowned upon at buffets? ). Those Carrot cake cookies are awesome

I guess that depends on the folks at the DFB.

I know we’ve seen lots of reports from the TTDP of the CM’s telling guests to take cookies and other things with them because any leftovers from the party are thrown out. Seems like such a waste.

1 Like

I was saying that jokingly, but if it is a strong possibility that this will happen at ttdp, I’ll add a box of gallon bags to the ol’ packing list!

1 Like