Disney Fee per Resort

How do, all?
Okay, so i’ve been playing with the numbers for a 6 night 7 day stay, and realized there was a different disney fee to add the package for different resorts. I can’t find anything online telling me the different fees, and have had to figure it out by hand. The reason I’m doing this is because my family wants the dining plan and a real bed for each person. So when i’m searching and finding the difference between a 2 bedroom villa and renting two rooms the cost per person not only goes up for the room but for the fee. We are used to staying at pop century or coronado springs, but now i’m looking at all star because of the fee. either way, just looking at tickets and dining it’s $909.73/person, but because of the fee i’m having to click on the resort then pretend i’m adding tickets to see the different options. hummm, maybe i’m just complaining. :slight_smile: have fun responding.

I don’t think it’s a fee - I think what you’re seeing is taxes on the hotel room :blush:

2 Likes

It may be that a two bedroom might not have an extra fee for adults but a regular resort room will for adults 18 and over if there are three or more. That fee is resort level dependent.

that is an excellent point. the difference between animal kingdom lodge (1.125) and pop century (1.135) is 1%. i’ll have to see what the taxes are.

1 Like

i did notice the 2 to 3 person fee and made the adjustments for that. what i was talking about was after the room price i was seeing a difference in the “no ticket” button.

1 Like

yep that was it. thanks so much.

Because I have used MVT a number of times and really like it for the savings on rooms may I suggest you check it out and compare prices with Disney Travel or others for that matter. They are located at magicalvacationstours.com We use Darcy and yes I am giving her a plug but you can use who you like as they have many agents. I have no connection what so ever with MVT other than they have been good for us.

2 Likes