Disney Fan? Need a new car? Want it to be Electric?

Well…my daughter informed me of this…

You can buy a Disney 100th anniversary edition vehicle, apparently.

4 Likes

OMG!
I LOVE the Ioniq 5.
My friend has a nice turquoise one.
It’s such a lovely looking car :star_struck:

4 Likes

I agree. And, I might be interested (well not really…but I mean, if I were in the market for a car) if it weren’t electric.

3 Likes

We have an Ioniq 5! I wonder if we can get a Disney skin to go with it!

4 Likes

Super cool :sunglasses:
What colour?

2 Likes

Boring black! But I know exactly what the turquoise color you mean is and I wish we had that one! I think it’s a different trim than we got.

We are actually in fact looking for a new car to replace my van and I just sent DH that listing but he’s not biting! (We need something bigger, damn hockey gear.)

4 Likes

Yeah someone posted that a bit ago somewhere around here. INSANITY!

1 Like

You just need enough cargo space for the number of hockey bags you have. Which I think right now is 1. And he’s not a goalie right? Most sedans and hatchbacks will accommodate. It was an actual - as you know! - factor in my decision around whether or not my Mini Cooper Clubman would be a good purchase for my family. And all of my non-goalie high-school hockey player’s stuff fits in there, and him too in the back seat if we’re all going :wink: (Goalie gear is a different animal an you need a van for that)

Tell DH this car would work just fine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha we have this car already! So it definitely works fine for sure. But we just did our first tournament in Maine and was a little bit of a tight squeeze with suitcases and stuff. So I don’t think we could do two of them. It definitely wouldn’t have fit my parents with us and our luggage for our Disney cruise! I should not have blamed only the hockey gear.

3 Likes

Well that’s all fair I guess

Boo.

3 Likes

I love my Hyundai and that car look spectacular! One word of caution – when I was buying my car Friday, the sales rep told me that Hyundai has been downgrading the features available on each model so that for things that used to be standard before, you now have to get the next model up.

I’m sure that Disney Platinum edition comes fully loaded. :grimacing: Probably costs a fortune …

3 Likes

Congrats! It’s a tough market out there right now.

3 Likes

I like the Ioniq 5, and if I had the opportunity to own one, I probably would.

However, we had a Hyundai i40 estate with lots of toys and it was the worst car we ever had for things going wrong. We even had one of the seatbelts fail at one point :see_no_evil: The service team were great at fixing things (and under warranty too), but my goodness it was in and out the garage far too often!
Great cars for their engines etc, but they probably should hold back on the toys until they get all the gremlins worked out.

1 Like

I loved this bit over the winter.

5 Likes

Nice :fire::fire:

3 Likes

I think base price is around $60,000.

2 Likes

I assumed this would happen sooner or later. They’ve been stuffing their cars with features and tech in an attempt to grab a hold in the market. Now it’s time to grab a hold of the profitability.

Is there a sorcerer pass in the glove box?

5 Likes

In this economy??

3 Likes

Why won’t the link work for me?!? My DD wants to buy an EV.

2 Likes

Oops. Way out of her price range.

3 Likes