Disney DIY Shirt Suggestions

I am working on making my own shirts to wear to Disney. I am trying to make (or buy) one for each day I’m down there. DH prefers to buy his because he says mine are “to girly”.

So far I have made one for Minnie (navy), Daisy (purple), Marie the cat (charcoal), Walle & Eve (white), a castle monogrammed shirt (pink), and one that is Lilo inspired (red). I have also purchased an Ariel one.

My question for you all is: Who/What else should I do? I’m not really into Frozen, Star Wars or the princesses. I bought a black colored tee but I could buy something if the idea works better on another color. I have stalked Pinterest but I’m having a crafter’s brain fart on this last shirt. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Peter Pan? Never grow up… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe an Alice character? Hatter or White Rabbit…or maybe a little darker with Maleficent?

2 Likes

I just had a couple shirts made and I went with:

Talk Disney to Me

Its called a Hustle Sweetheart

I love Dole Whips

Be our Guest

I would be curious to see the ones you made, they sound great.

6 Likes

I also had a Dinglehopper Hair Dont Care Shirt made too, but if you already have an ariel, you may not want that.

1 Like

How about a villain. Or perhaps Wreck it Ralph? You don’t see that much in the parks.

1 Like

I’ve seen a Gaston inspired shirt - “I use antlers in all of my decorating”

4 Likes

Or a Tangled inspired tee w/ a frying pan on it that says “Frying pans, who knew?” Lol.

2 Likes

How about the Cheshire Cat, not the one in my pic but the new one. You could use the black t-shirt and just have a big toothy grin and a pair of eyes.

1 Like

That sounds awesome if I didn’t already have her!

The DH is going to wear a Gaston shirt if it kills him!

1 Like

Thanks for all the great suggestions! I have decided to make a Luau themed Timon to wear on our AK day!

1 Like

Tinkerbell? I’d love to see pictures of the shirts! I’m currently plotting my family’s shirts for next year.

1 Like

When I get them all finished, I plan to display them one here!

4 Likes

Yes, please!!