Disney dinner idea for a non disney orlando trip!

Thinking we need a little dose of disney on our July long weekend trip to orlando… We will have Sunday night to have dinner and would love something fun for me, dh, ds5 and ds1… Was thinking HDD but that might be too much work… Hahaha! Any ideas are welcome… We will drive there then back to Rosen shingle creek :slight_smile: thanks!

I think I would combine it with an “area” or event. For example, AKL, dinner at Sanaa or Boma and night vision viewing of the animals, or dinner somewhere on the Boardwalk. I also thought of DTD and Raglan Road but parking may be an issue.

The easier the better… Dh already hates dtd parking from a previous trip :wink: haha! We’ve neve been to akl or the boardwalk… Good ideas! Now I do have picky eaters… That might come into play too!

Boma Has some unusual items, but also some very safe choices as well. On the Boardwalk Captain’s Grill menu might meet your needs.

Thanks! Will check into the menus!

1 Like

Oh! How about Beaches and Cream?

1 Like

Was looking into Saana too! There are just so many ideas!!!

1 Like

Sanaa is my favorite of the ones I mentioned. Go when it is light out so you can see the animals. They have large portions so many times we split a bread service and entree. Sometimes I think people are afraid it is too spicy but I feel it is flavorful, not spicy.

1 Like