Disney Dining Plan snacks for breakfast

We are traveling July 5-12, staying at PO Riverside and got the free dining plan promotion. My husband is not very big on sweets, and I’m finding it difficult to find snack options for breakfast that aren’t sweet. What recommendations do you guys have to use snack credits for breakfast?

Do they have smoothies there? What about bagels? Some resorts do.

A hot breakfast isn’t that expensive if you choose to pay out if pocket.

QS at France pavilion has good savory options

1 Like

We are bringing in snack bars, oat meal, and a Dash egg maker from Amazon to use for our breakfasts. Somebody on another site informed me you can request a microwave for your room which I don’t know if true but that also helps with breakfast options. We are saving our extra snack credits for Dole Whips and premium Mickey bars. Here is a video with snack credits for breakfast options. The Savory instead of sweet options are at the end of the video. Top 10 Best Disney World Snack Breakfasts - YouTube

1 Like

We will be at POR from July 6th-13th and also using the dining plan. I am going to follow your thread because I would also like to find some savory options.

Here is a link to the Riverside Menus indicating the snack options with the Purple and White square inclusive snack indicator.image Riverside Mill Food Court 2023 Breakfast Menu and Prices - AllEars.Net

1 Like

The biscuits and gravy are a snack. My kids get those for breakfast using the snack credit.

We have gotten a side of scrambled eggs as a snack credit. As noted biscuits and gravy is another option

I second the scrambled eggs as a side…POR has yummy scrambled eggs…I ordered a side of them every morning with an iced coffee and a croissant and bacon for my DD. The cashier counted the eggs, croissant, and bacon as a croissant sandwich which was cheaper. P.S. We weren’t on Disney Dining.