Disney Dining Availability?

Feb 6th is 60+10 days from 4/16.

1 Like

You could try to modify online to 4/6.

I can modify, but I seem stuck with the 14 night limit.
So if I modify to 4/6, then I check out 4/20, and that leaves questions on 4/21 and 4/22.
How do others deal with this?

1 Like

See the dilemma now. Either way, u have 2 days you can’t use a leading reservation for. For everything I read the easier resis to get from your list are Y&Y, HBD and Tiffins. This doesnt include R&C Harm and Enchantment. So if they are easy to get, add them to this group. Then Id look at the easiest ones to get with large parties, and count those in for your 2 days you can not get leading resis for.

Can I amend my check in dates again in a few days?
I modified to a 4/6 check-in, 4/20 check out.
So 2/5 I reserve 4/16, 2/6 I reserve 4/17, etc.
By 2/9, I’ve reserved through 4/20. At that point, can I edit my reservation to be 4/10 check-in 4/24 check-out?

1 Like

Hmmm. I would guess that you can and those first two will stick? But I am not sure. Let us know how you make out.

heh, I don’t really want to edit the reservation dates if there’s a chance that doing that will kill the ADRs I already made.
Surely somebody knows the answer to this?

Surely @Nicky_S would know

Id be afraid to modify any resort reservation until all the ADRs you made on leading reservation are within the 60 day window from the actual resort reservation. It might work. I wonder if anyone has experience with this…

1 Like

I had a leading reservation that was 2/20 - 3/18. 14 days is definitely not the max. Maybe it’s resort specific though? My leading reservation was at Ft. Wilderness.

1 Like

I hate leading reservations, always have, so haven’t read through properly. I doubt ADRs would be cancelled as long as you’re within 60 days of check-in. Outside that I don’t know.

1 Like

Disney cancelled APRs for awhile if rooms were cancelled, or ticket media wasn’t active, but not for ADRs that I’ve read about.

1 Like

I have never had issues with HBD or Tiffin’s - not as family oriented and pricier so not as popular with the entire Disney audience (so good though - 2 of my faves). For Y&Y, if you don’t get it, you can always go the Landry’s card route. I’ve never done that, but see it recommended all the time.

1 Like

1 morning in, and I already made a hotel reservation change. :slight_smile:
The Rose&Crown Fireworks Package seems to have very few tables for 5+. So the plan to do 2 tables of 6+5 wasn’t working, but I could do 3 tables of 4+4+3. but I needed another adult to do 3 tables, so I modified my hotel reservation while I still had the Space220 reservations. The Space220 reservations remained.

2 Likes

Oh, this is good news! I guess because you are modifying and not canceling its letting you keep the ADR. You’re bringing us all in to new territory, lol.
Oh, just thinking, did you change the dates though? This is where it might knock off ADRs.

Answering my original question, I just looked at several dining options, asking for a table for 4 for 6:00 (where applicable).
Below I’ll list the first available day that as a table within 50 minutes of my requested time.
I’m checking on the afternoon of 2/5. 60 days is 4/6. 60+5 days is 4/11

60+6:
Space 220

60+4:
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Rose&Crown Fireworks Package
Teppan Edo
Yak&Yeti

60+3:
Be Our Guest
MK Fireworks Dessert Treats&Seats
Sanaa
Oga’s Cantina

60+2:
Tusker House

60+1:
Tiffins

60 [available to offsite folks]:
Hollywood Brown Derby

Let me know if anyone wants me to check another restaurant.

thanks,
Derek

2 Likes

What about Topolinos breakfast and dinner? I know it’s extremely popular.

Topolino’s character breakfast is available at 60+5;
Topolino’s dinner [to be consistent with my other checks] is available at 60+3.

1 Like

I booked Space 220, CRT, & fireworks package toward the end of our spring break week ‘22. All at 60 plus mark.

The others you should be fine.