Disney After Hours Events Info/Reports/Questions

Hey everyone! I thought that we might want a thread to combine info., reports, and FAQ regarding the post-COVID iteration of the Disney After Hour events. I think tonight is the 1st official event at DHS.

2 Likes

On another forum, this pic was posted of the official ride line-up this evening:

1 Like

So every ride?

1 Like

It pretty much looks like it (aside from Muppets 3D):slightly_smiling_face:. The original event materials did not include ToT or RNR, so there was a lot of discussion regarding whether or not they would be included. It looks like the answer is “yes”, at least until RNR goes down for refurb.

I’m considering doing the one on the 25th but I also have a 530a flight that am lol

1 Like

Will be nice to hear some reviews. Waiting on late April dates to be announced…

1 Like

The reviews sound promising!
https://twitter.com/DisneyFoodBlog/status/1610845371592318979

2 Likes

I would go, if they offered it the first full week in February but alas, Disney is not offering it! It would make our HS day so much more relaxed. Money saved, then.

1 Like

I’m going to HS and MK on the 15th and 16th! Looking forward to more reviews. I would love to hear what people were able to do during the event so I can better plan my time in the parks before the event.

1 Like

The “old” advice, at least for MK, was to do whatever you wanted for the first couple of hours, then SDMT. Everything was walk on, except for SDMT (for the first half). Hopefully they have similar attendance as in the past.

Review and ride-accomplished list from 1/4 DHS on the Disboards.

1 Like

Was anyone in the park during the day and into afterhours? Any impact on day time crowds?

Another report:

1 Like
2 Likes

Where does Becky get her info? Does Chrissy attend the events and Becky writes it up?

Maybe it’s just best guess recommendations for now because the After Hours hasn’t happened yet? As far as info, Becky is the master collector and interpreter of all the TP experts.

1 Like

Last week was the first MK DAH. It probably isn’t listed because the article came out after that date had passed.

1 Like

Oh sorry, just ignore what I said! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s hard to keep up with all of the random event dates going on!

1 Like