Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim June 2019

Our family spent a day at Discovery Cove in June, and my twin daughters created a video review. Discovery Cove is so relaxing, and all inclusive packages include unlimited food and drinks, dolphin swim, white sand beaches with warm water tropical lagoons, winding rivers and waterfalls, snorkeling with fish and rays, hand feeding tropical birds, up close animal encounters, wets suits and snorkel gear, sunscreen, lockers and towels.

Discovery Cove also provides all terrain wheelchairs and accessible showering areas for guests with disabilities. Our group included our younger daughters - one who uses a wheelchair, and another who has autism. We really appreciated the way the dolphin trainers interacted with our daughters, and how prepared and accommodating Discovery Cove was for children with disabilities.

We highly recommend a visit to Discovery Cove, a tropical oasis just minutes from the Disney parks! This video was not sponsored.

4 Likes

Nice video. Discovery Cove is AMAZING! I had a great time when I went. The only thing I was not prepared for was how chilly the water was for the salt water. But so worth it.

An all inclusive day. Wonderful swimming areas. All you want Breakfast and Lunch, Snacks and drinks all day. Just great.

Yes, the reef and dolphin area are cold, but so worth it to see all the fish! The other water areas are so warm! Just a great relaxing day.