Directions to Disney

I wait a year and a half to make it to Disney, and Google Maps just outright tries to drown me and my family. :slight_smile:

:joy::joy::joy:

First of all I don’t know if your serious or not or this is a joke of some kind, Bay lake is an area in which WDW resides.

Some people out here are honestly looking for help. You and your idiot response are of NO help. Look elsewhere to joke around.

You have got to be kidding. @scrapper1617 is a wonderful, kind person and you are out of line. We use emojis here all the time. You owe her a BIG apology.

I think you need to take a breath and calm down.

First, this is obviously a humorous/joke thread (or at least was) based on the fact that @pittjosh81 used a smile emoji, general tone (like saying google maps is trying to drown him), and so pretty sure knows that WDW is somehow not located at the bottom of a lake.

Secondly,@Scrapper1617 has been nothing but fantastic, positive, and helpful on this forum. A 30-second quick view of her profile and past posts would have revealed this. There was absolutely no grounds for you to snap at her like that. As you’ve only been a part of this forum for about 2 months, perhaps you should wait a while before considering yourself the authority on what is appropriate to post on these boards or not? Especially to those who have been here for years?

Thank you @Wahoohokie and @Randall1028!! I appreciate the kind words. I admit, I was a bit shocked when I read that post. I’m a big girl, so I’ll just assume that @DocHopper was having a bad day and didn’t understand the OP’s humor (or Google’s humor that the destination is IN Bay Lake!). :slightly_smiling_face:

I sincerely apologize for the posts as I guess I didn’t get what was going on. I believed it to be a teenager playing around at someone else’s expense. Your right, I guess I have not been out here long enough to have understood what this was all about. I felt the many people are out here for help and do to inexperience, did not like someone playing around. I understand now that I have much to learn yet in this blog and will be more careful in the future. Meant know harm and am sincerely sorry if I hurt anyone’s feeling as it was not intentional

Apology accepted! :slight_smile: I understand that you’re new here and sometimes it’s hard to get the context of a conversation or a post without that face to face interaction. We use an emoji or two to emphasize when we’re joking around, etc. A suggestion for the future would be to ask for clarification of a post if you’re not sure of the meaning. Please continue to join in! This forum is a wealth of knowledge.