Dinner shows?

In February 2020 we took our first family trip to WDW. We did a lot of the popular character meals (garden Grill, Tusker House, crystal palace, artist pointe, super califrag…brunch). Though the favorite that’s still talked about is Hoop-de-do revue. We are going again in April ‘23, and I’m thinking about doing Hoop-de-do again. But I want to make sure that there isn’t another experience like it that we could try out instead. A search for dinner shows didn’t produce anything similar.
Anyone have any other suggestions? If not, my family will be more than happy to do see Hoop de doo again. Thanks!

1 Like

There aren’t any other dinner shows on site.

Depending on the ages you could consider the Cirque show at Disney Springs perhaps. But if everyone is still enthused by Hoop De Doo then I say go again!

2 Likes

Technically Raglan Road for dinner with the dancers.

1 Like

There are fireworks dinner packages and Fantasmic! Dining packages. You dine, then go see Fantasmic! In preferred seating.

Fireworks dining packages are at Rose & Crown & Spice Road Table. You dine and watch. You could also consider Treats & Seats in MK.

And depending on when you’re going, there are festival dining packages in EP, (dine, then go see the show in America Gardens Theatre)

I’ll add, the Edison also has a live entertainment show while you dine- (burlesque style dancers)

1 Like