Dining: To do and not to do!

I probably missed some here - especially Disney Springs & Epcot. I can’t remember where I have been.

Enjoyed and Repeat
Skipper Canteen
Space 220 Lounge
50’s Prime Time
Oga’s Cantina
Sanaa
Grand Floridian Cafe
Ohana
Kona

Tried and Liked
Cinderellas Royal Table (breakfast)
Liberty Tree Tavern
Crystal Palace
Tiffins
Hollywood & Vine (breakfast)
Hollywood Brown Derby
Boma (breakfast)
Olivia’s Cafe
Boatwrights
Storybook
The Boathouse
Raglans
Rose & Crown

One and Done
Be Our Guest
Diamond Horseshoe
Plaza Restaurant
Chefs De France
Le Crepiere
Tusker House
Yak & Yeti
Sci-Fi
Mama Melrose
Beaches & Cream
California Grill
Topolinos
Whispering Canyon
T-Rex
Frontera Cocina

Want my to try
Roundup Rodeo
Toledo
Citrico’s

Quick Service on Repeat
Kringla Bakeri
Connections Eatery
Restrauntodaurus
Woodys Lunchbox

Done with:
Nomad Lounge
Be Our Guest
Artist Point … I mean … Storybook Dining

Won’t give up:
Ohana
Tony’s
Sci Fi
Jiko
Boma
Tiffins

Who hurt her?

4 Likes

Wow everyone dislikes Be Our Guest now? When i first started going that was the place to be. That was 2014. What changed?

The value and cost. It used to be QS for breakfast and lunch, so you could choose how much or little you wanted to spend for your group. Now it’s only lunch and dinner (no breakfast), and they’re prixe-fixe, at $67/adult and $39/child.

I can’t recall exactly, but it had to do with one of them when she was younger that traumatized her.

For the price, the food is terrible IMO. No character interaction. In 2018, you could stand in line for a picture of the beast, DS was 4 at the time and I loved that aspect. Now, the beast just runs through. Won’t be booking ever again.

I wish they would bring back QS at BOG. Then I would go again.

I only had dinner there once and that was back when you could take pic with Beast and I do not believe it was Prix Fixe then? I could be wrong.

3 Likes

YES! The breakfast at BOG was definitely worth it for our family. Loved it!

2 Likes

50’s Prime Time is our absolute favorite on property! Has been since ‘89. Our “Done With, Never Again”, is Whispering Canyon. We liked the food, but the first trip, the waiter spilled a whole tray of soft drinks all over my Mom during some napkin twirling contest or something. Our second time there, the waiter sprayed ketchup all over my Dad’s Jacket. Not to mention the fact that they are supposed to be rude to the guests there. It’s not even funny, and it’s not Disney.

1 Like

Weird. Just got back from WCC last night and we loved it - both the good and hijinx

Interestingly, when my wife and I are there in 2020 for our 25th, they put us out on the indoor porch area and were were treated great. No joking. Very serious. In fact, we had no idea that joking around was something they did based on what we experienced. Not sure if it was different just because it was 2020, or if the intentionally place those who prefer no joking around out there on the porch area. I did add to our reservation that we were there for our anniversary.

2 Likes

I really love BOG for dinner. Yes it’s pricey but the food and service are excellent. It’s a nice getaway in the park.

Space 220 is a never again for me. Worst service and food I’ve ever had at Disney. I actually did go a second time with a friend who really really wanted to go. We did the lounge and I still wouldn’t do it again. It took almost two hours for one drink and one order of appetizers.

I love the Woody’s lunchbox food, but cannot deal with the seating and ordering. All outdoors. Not enough shade. Not enough tables. During my last visit my daughter and I ended up sitting on like a planter box trying to eat our lunch while a family of eight who did not have any food, sat at two tables for over an half an hour.

My other favorites are Garden Grill, Satuuli, Ronto Roasters (for breakfast).

2 Likes