Dining reservation success!

Just had to share-our 60 day dining reservation mark is today, and I was able to reserve everything we wanted at exactly or close to our desired times. So relieved right now! :blush:

16 Likes

Great!

We were able to reserve the following:
Oga’s (X 2)
Sci Fi
Garden Grill
Chef Mickey’s
Plaza
50’s Prime Time
Biergarten

Our emphasis this coming trip is to have a more relaxing and slow paced trip, so we aren’t planning to be too tied down at being somewhere at a specific time to eat. It will be HOT in August, so food will definitely not be the focus! :joy: Especially glad, though, to nail down Ogas and Sci Fi!

5 Likes

Nice line up!

1 Like

I make my reservations on Friday. Were you on your computer right at 6am EST? Did you have any trouble getting times that you wanted? Your lineup looks great!

I opened the site at 4:50 am (central time). I actually had the app opened on my phone and the Disney site open on my laptop, iPad, and a chromebook! :rofl: On each device, I had the page “staged” for different reservations in order of priority. I kept refreshing everything until right at 5am (central)on the dot the reservations opened up for me. This is the order I booked things:
-Oga’s (able to get this in the morning on our 4th and 7th days of our trip)
-Sci Fi Dinner Theater (late lunch on day 4 and “normal” lunch time on day 7-not sure which one we will keep yet or maybe both!)
-Garden Grill (day 2 of our trip and lunch at 11:45)
-Chef Mickey’s (late breakfast day 8)
-Plaza (dinner on day 8)
-Biergarten (lunch day 6)
-Rainforest Cafe (lunch day 5)
-50’s Prime time was an added decision later but was able to get it for early dinner on day 1 of trip

Good luck! I also was able to modify a few times after making the initial reservation.

1 Like

This all sounds promising for our late august trip!

So yes, I will be up right at 5:45am to make reservations. Thanks so much for the tips! I’ll have all devices ready to go!

1 Like

And I love a dark, cool Sci Fi lunch on a hot day! Great call!

1 Like

Yes, I was rather concerned after reading reports of reservations being so hard to get. I expect capacity to be even greater when August rolls around and was pleasantly surprised to reserve what I did.

2 Likes

@OBNurseNH… Tusker House ressies are available! Just booked a breakfast for our trip. :blush:

2 Likes

I booked mine too! Thanks for the tag :slight_smile:
I assumed it would open at 0600 but have been up since 0400 with a raging headache so figured I’d try early and voila!

5 Likes

I grabbed one as well. Was up at 3 am last Friday b/c my 60 day window opened, and up again at 3 am today to snag this one. They still had a few available at 7 am PT so I could have slept in, but better safe than sorry. Just waiting on Hoop De Doo info now…

2 Likes

Dining reservation success is always something to celebrate. :slight_smile: Congrats!

1 Like