Dining options

At this point, yes. Disney could at any point make it the prix-fixe that it was intended to be originally where everyone has to pay a flat rate. Really surprised the “cupcake and/or coffee for one” with an ADR for a group loophole has not been closed yet.

Me too but it’s been years so it doesn’t seem like they are too bothered. You just never know though.

1 Like

I went to TaF last month and Princess Elana was there as a stand in for Flynn. I have to say she was great! She has pockets in her gown!

2 Likes

Cool! I did the meet with her in MK and she was so fun!

1 Like

I wonder how often that actually happens? It’s be awesome if they added her somewhere permanently. She’s my DH’s favorite Disney character.

I have seen Elena as well at TaF. I would say the breakfast is hands down the best at TaF. BoG is not going to dazzle you food-wise. Even for dinner. But the ambience is pretty cool (Rose Room, etc). Akershus is a buffet breakfast and it probably would cover pretty well for a vegan and you are obviously in EPCOT and next to the Frozen attraction. So that is always fun.

1 Like

Merida? She’s got a meet in MK (unless it has ended since October). It’s off the hub to the right. She is amazing!

Elena meets on the side with Cinderella in the Princess Greeting Hall (or whatever it’s called).

Oh, I meant at a character meal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah. Gotcha.

As much as I love Mickey and Pluto, I wish they could incorporate Moana into 'Ohana. I know her world and the one of Lilo and Stitch don’t connect…but neither do Ariel/Eric and Rapunzel/Flynn’s and THEY have a meal together. (Or really the other princesses who are all together come to think of it…)

Yes to this!!! That would be awesome!

1 Like