Dining list as excel file?

Hi

Does a complete dining list exist in a .csv, .txt or (preferably) .xls format. It takes too long to look on the WDW app list…and I would like to keep track of where I’ve been and where I would like to go on my next trip!

I understand that places close / open / change names…just looking for something that I can manipulate, etc

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hmm…

I don’t know of one in that format, but there is a list on WDW Prep School, which is listed in order of value for TS Credit, but all of the TS are all there as a result (no QS unfortunately):

(scroll down about 1/4 of the way): 2022 Disney Dining Plan (cost, best credits, and is it worth it?)

From there you could screen shot. Or, if you wanted, you could create that excel file. I bet a bunch of people would love to use it.

2 Likes

Hi

Thanks!
I would be happy to make this! I’ll start planning…
J

3 Likes

I’m thinking:
Name / Meals served / Location / Service type (Signature; Table; Quick)

What else would be helpful…keep in mind everyone can “tailor” the list to their needs. For me…I would like to know where i’ve been in the past…where I want to go…where I don’t want to go…etc…

2 Likes

I would love to see it.

Does TP or anyone else track ADR availability like FPP? I’m thinking it would be cool to have a “No Availability By” column.

Something like this:

From this blog post:
https://blog.touringplans.com/2018/04/18/fastpass-availability-at-walt-disney-world-update-3/

Maybe the $ guideline? $, $$, $$$, and $$$$? They list this info on WDW

1 Like

I don’t think so but given our discussion a day or two ago in @profmatt’s dining thread, that would be super fantastic!

My morning brain isn’t able to process this…can you explain (I’ll go get another cup o’ java!)

The information is in links in the article. i used this last year for QS and snacks. I could not find where I got the data from. thanks OB!

3 Likes

I can easily make this using filters in excel. If someone gives guided to range for $

The Dibb used to have a dining availibity tool? Or was it a DVC site? I have not checked that link in years but I think it was shut down.

Thanks for sharing!!! This is all I need!

I believe it was a DVC owners site. I’ll look around and see if I have a link somewhere.

I have this link saved as Disney dining search but it is not active and seems to have changed?

Here is one…