Dining Hours Extended After Park Hours Extended?

I made a reservation for Tiffins at 4:55 when AK was scheduled to close at 5pm. Since then, AK hours have been extended until 6, so I’d like to eat later, but the dining hours still say Tiffins is only open until 5.

Does anyone have an idea of how long after park hours are extended they open up later dining hours? I already have my two TP dining alerts set, so I keep checking back but don’t want to waste too much time :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

They may not open them up more. I think the best you can do is have the res vinder working for you.

2 Likes

I have been hoping for more dining hours at MK but have not seen later dining to go with the extended park hours. I keep checking. Res Finder keeps checking.

1 Like

Update! It’s been about 2 weeks since the park hours changed. I randomly checked today and was able to move back two dining time slots for the Plaza and also for Tiffins.

It looks like both were extended until their respective park close times (for example, the drop down times for Tiffins before only showed it was available until 5pm, but now show later time slots). Both had multiple times available in the later time slots, so good luck to anyone else searching!!

3 Likes

Just saw today some new Epcot ADR’s pop up between 8 and 9 in early Dec for a 9 closing (changed from 8 to 9 a few weeks ago). I changed Spice Rd Table 7:50 to Chefs de France 8:30 for max park time and one country closer to the exit. The Chefs menu looks more limited than before, but is the food good? Any recommendations? Never been there.

For those who use the right-click trick to reserve overlapping ADR’s if unsure which to end up with by opening in a new tab, the website was no longer letting me do it. Not sure if it’s Disney site (which did look slightly different) or my laptop.

1 Like

I think Disney is blocking the ability to do this. When I tried to book ADRs for our trip, the site seemed incapable of recognizing multiple pages so that if I started on one path but finished on another, it got messed up. Finally just had to do each one from start to finish to avoid the issues.

This just changed today. No more right click method. PM me if you want to know more

Yes, it is good. I like the boeuf bourguignon.

Well that is too bad. I guess I will have to return to using 2 MDEs to book overlapping ADRs.

1 Like

LOTS of new ADR’s dropped this morning for some early Dec dates I’ll be there. Not sure how many days it affects, but check it out if you have a trip around that time. Seems like a deliberate adding of more capacity, since its many new time slots across almost all the restaurants. I was able to change Topolino breakfast to a little later to be able to use skyliner.

I got the res finders for Topolino this morning, too (a little over a month before the dining date). Thanks for the tip!

Unfortunately, we decided to cancel our trip last weekend, but hopefully all of our great cancelled dining slots went to people who were excited about them!!

1 Like