Dine on the Go

I understand there is going to be a test of a new dining option at the Magic Kingdom called Dine on the Go. The cost is $29 for adults and $12 for kids. It is limited to Casey’s Corner,Columbia Harbour House,Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Café, Pinocchio Village Haus and Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. It includes 1 lunch entree and drink and 1 dinner entree and drink. Will it be worth the price?

Easiest way to tell is to look at the menus on the WDW website and figure which items you are likely to order.

I had a peek at it and I think the savings will be very minimal, if any. It would be easy to come out behind on the adult plan, especially if you don't usually order soda. To me, the restriction it places on where you can eat and what time you can use the credits is not worth it. Plus, it takes time out of your day to stop and purchase it. I don't need an extra stop on my touring plan! LOL

Even if I thought I'd save $5 or $10 for my party over the day, I'm not willing to trade time and flexibility for a $10 savings.

I doubt it very much. Maybe a dollar or two saved, but I wouldn't bother with it.

Thanks for your help. I thought maybe I was missing something.

Thanks for your help. I agree with you but thought maybe I was missing something.