Digital Card?

So stuff just magically appears there if associated with your goggle account?

I think I had to click a button when checking into Southwest this morning to send it do Google Pay. I can test it out again on Monday when I check in for my flight home. :slight_smile:

1 Like

**Caution for language **Ok so 2 questions- (working with iPhone)

My AP linked through tickets and passes on the My Disney app by going through the Disney Magic Mobile.

1. For the life of me I cannot seem to get my DVC card? It shows in the my profile - memberships & passes but no option for adding to Apple wallet.

2. Do I need to do same thing through Disneyland app for upcoming trip?

*************************************************************For what is worth I am hating this- just had to upgrade the families cell phones so we can take a f$&@ trip to the parks…Especially now that MagicBands are finally supposed to be coming to California, announced at destinationD, it should all just be on the bleeping bands.

I have no idea. Hopefully someone with an iPhone can chime in.

Are you sure it’s not already there? If you open your Disney card in your Apple wallet and then touch the 3 dots top right corner in your Apple wallet and scroll down to see affiliations

When I went to WDW last 2 trips they said that’s my AP and not valid for discounts/perks ect and functioned at the tapstiles as my AP…. That was for Remy preview and again in November for destinationD

Had to bring up virtual card from website…

1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Now it is that one card!

Lots of reports today that the error in the Discount flag for those with grandfathered benefits from older resale contracts has been fixed.

If you were affected it would be worth checking your digital card. You should now see “Y” instead of “ND”.

So oddly mine doesn’t say either Y or ND. It just says Annual,DVC.

That sounds like your affiliations. AP and DVC.

If you look at the screenshot by @noreen99 , hers says DVC Y, ANNUAL.

Do you not have a Y after DVC? Or an ND?

Neither. It’s exactly as I said Annual,DVC nothing else.

What does the Y mean, again?

I think yes you’re eligible for discounts.

2 Likes

I’ve asked around. If you don’t have Y after the DVC that means you are not eligible for discounts. Some people had ND which means the same.

Should you be eligible? If you do (or did) have a blue card and it isn’t corrected in the next couple of days I would call Member Services.

2 Likes

I should not be eligible which is why I’m pretty shocked there isn’t a huge NO PEASANT NO DISCOUNT FOR YOU smeared across it :rofl:

5 Likes

Just wanted to report on my use of the digital card two weeks ago when I was at WDW. Mine shows DVC, Y since I own direct at Riviera. I have the card saved in my Apple wallet. At most of the stores I just showed the digital card in the Apple wallet and it was fine. Two stores asked for my ID, the gift shop at the front of Epcot and World of Disney at Disney Springs.
For dining, CRT barely glanced at it and said I would get the discount as a refund to my credit card. CRT was paid in advance but I wasn’t able to get a DVC discount at the time I paid. Garden Grill gave me a hard time. I showed the waiter the card in my Apple wallet and he said he wouldn’t accept it because it didn’t show an expiration date. I then had to login to the DVC site and pull up a temporary ID card which showed a date but my phone signal was weak in there and it took a while to pull up. Then he wanted me to zoom in on it so he could see the date. I thought that was strange. I didn’t think about this until I got back but I placed a couple mobile orders and I’m not sure if I got a discount on those. Do you get a discount on mobile orders?

My future DIL was not asked for an ID with her AP in HS but I was asked for an ID with my digital card. I asked how that makes sense since I could not get someone else’s card in my wallet, can I?

Yes that’s what I was thinking too. Why do they need to ask for ID? How could you get someone else’s card in your Apple wallet?
Maybe there are scammers out there that have a screen shot of someone’s card and they pull it up from their photo library (not apple wallet) so they want to make sure the ID matches to what they are shown?

I’ve used my digital card many times w/o issue; it’s DVC Y, ANNUAL. No one has ever asked for my ID, but I may have it out already… can’t remember. You shouldn’t need an ID w/ your own phone since the digital card can only be in ONE place/wallet at a time.

My discount automatically applied to my DisneyMagicMobile (DMM) shopping bag at Wonderful WoD at DS. I accessed DMM on MDE and that has all my affiliations.

1 Like