Difficulty with Optimized Personal Touring Plans

Is that still an option? That’s the version I used for our Christmas trip, and was quite happy with it in the end.

1 Like

I went with the winging it method for my trip last July and it was great. It felt so odd not having a plan to follow though.

2 Likes

I only had a touring plan for the first visit to each park, 2 days for MK. And Epcot had to be re-done that morning because our BG for Guardians was called much earlier than was predicted. And even though I knew we could return anytime I didn’t want to chance it. So I removed GotG from the plan and re-evaluated after we rode.

After that I just winged it. I did however know what I wanted to do each day, and what was non-negotiable.

2 Likes

I went back in September 2021 on a solo trip. No G+ yet. Crowds were pretty low because it was immediately before the 50th started. On my MK day I used the “ride now” feature on TP to work my way through the day. It is a great feature of the platform if you aren’t using G+ or are in a120 minute cool down and don’t feel like refreshing for a better time. Definitely felt weird to not have a plan but also fun to see how much you can do just following that.

2 Likes

I wish I’d thought of that, must admit I had forgotten about it at the time. . I think it would be quite fun to try.

1 Like

This is exactly my idea as well.

1 Like