Different fast pass times for same attraction in a group

First timer here. I have different Fastpass times for Splash Mountain as we are going as a group but on 2 bookings. One Fastpass slot is 9.40 - 10.40, the other is 10.50-11.50. We were planning on working off of the same touring plan and aiming to be at Splash for 10.40 and hope that they let other group members in a little early. Can the Touring plan be optimised to allow for this? Whats the best way to plan your day if not?

1 Like

If you go at 10.45 or 10.50, you should have no problem at all. You can tap in up to 5 minutes early and 15 mins late.

As for your actual question, it’s not that simple if you only have a tiny window of opportunity. Your best bet might be to tell the plan you’ve got a FP at whatever time that will cover your arrival, and optimise. And then if it doesn’t have you arriving at the right time, manually moving things around and evaluating until it does. I find the optimiser uses the 15 mins after fairly regularly, but not the 5 mins before. So using the 9.40-10.40 FP will probably work out.

1 Like

Thank you! I will work around it as you suggest and even if we have to skip a step will make sure get there for our fast pass time of 10.40ish and then re-optimise on the day if necessary. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope it works out!