Diet sodas at Refillable Mug Stations

Do you know if there are several diet sodas/drinks options at refillable mug stations, apart from diet coke? I will be staying at POP.

Here in Europe, at least in Spain and France, nearly every fountain drinks station at quick service restaurants, cinemas,… ONLY have diet options (fanta, sprite, iced tea,…) except from Coke that you can always choose the sugary option. I don’t want me or my family to drink a lot of sugar (or wors, high fructose corn syrup)…

Thanks!!

If they have Freestyle machines, then you will have more diet options. But if it is a normal “fountain” drink, then usually Diet Coke and/or Coke Zero is the only option.

I ONLY drink diet, and actually I go out of my way to only drink caffeine free diet, so finding options is often tricky. Freestyle machines are usually my saving grace.

Pop Century, to my memory, doesn’t have Freestyle machines, but this photo taken by DFB Guide indicates they actually have more diet options than most:

Looks like Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite Zero, and Sugar Free Minute Maid Lemonade.

This is the same style machine Pop had when I was there in December.

There seem to be a couple of options. Thanks!!