Dessert recommendations

Looking for everyone’s favorite dessert recommendations for my next trip. My current favs are bread pudding at O’hana, carrot cake cookie at HS, macarons in France, and of course Dole Whip. Tell me your must do desserts!

My current favorites so far are the pastries at la kringla bakery(have numerous faves there lol) in the Norway pavilion, the caramel apples, cookies and strawberries at the werthers caramel shop in the Germany pavilion, the ice cream at le artisan des glacé in the France pavilion and the cupcakes at starring rolls(I think that’s the place) it’s a QS in HS. I have a very big sweet tooth if you couldn’t tell! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: I’ve never been to Ohana but I’ve definitely heard many times their bread pudding is delicious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the Butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls in HS. It’s a good one to share too, it’s huge!
School Bread from Kringla Bakeri in Norway
Baklava from Morocco
Dole Whip Float in MK
Dole Whip with coconut rum in AK.

I keep hearing about the cupcakes, specifically the Butterfinger one, at Starring Rolls. Will definitely have to try it!

1 Like

We love the cinnamon roll from Gastons.

that’s on my “To Try” List next trip!

1 Like

Ger’s Bread and Butter Pudding at Ragland Road…To.Die.For.
And not bad with an Irish Coffee…

The gelato cart in Epcot in front of the Italy pavilion was great. And you can’t go wrong with a Mickey ice cream bar. This time, we have macarons from the France pavilion and something from Kringla on our list. The cannoli cupcake I saw on the Disney Food Blog ( Review: New Cannoli Cupcake at the Gelato Kiosk in Epcot's Italy Pavilion | the disney food blog ) is something else I want to try. Also, the two items in this Disney Food Blog post: Review: Creamsicle Float and Nutella Brownie Sundae at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs | the disney food blog (Nutella brownie sundae, and creamsicle float).

I guess I like gelato.

1 Like

I completely second the Ohana bread pudding, dole whip and Epcot macarons!!! The rice cream at Akershus is delicious too…not sure if you can get that anywhere else in Norway Pavillion or not…

Another vote for Dole Whip float at Aloha Isle and Cinnamon Buns at Gaston’s in MK!

Oh yeah those cinnamon buns are great! Also from Gaston’s - LeFou’s Brew!

I prefer the Dole Whip floats too!

I have a reservation for Raglan Road so I will definitely be trying the Bread and Butter Pudding. Thanks for the suggestion!

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at LTT (lunch only), Fluffy Lemon Clouds at Raglan Road and Lime Semifreddo at Yachtsman (though I think they said it was seasonal) for TS.

Butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls for CS.

1 Like