Dessert party Tomorrow land Terrace

We did the garden party last summer and were able to take food into the garden. They had us put our plates and cups either on or by the trashcans when were finished.

1 Like

Great to know!

Yes, but it’ll be a fun one & your 5-yo won’t care if the fireworks are off-center. Have a great time!

The desserts are served at tables and then they walk you across a walkway to the garden when you are ready. You have a party wristband so you can go back and forth to the bathrooms as needed.

1 Like

Did you put this plan into action? Have tix for July 3 and trying to sort out how to manage.

We tried to check in early and couldn’t. For a 9 pm show, we went down to the podium at about 7pm. She asked what our check-in time was (apparently there were two times- 7:30 and 8:00), then said to come back at 7:30. We ended up returning at 8:15 and got a great table.

When I went back and looked at our reservation email, the check-in time we had been given was for 8pm. Now, I don’t know if 7:30 was for the garden party and she was just mistaken (she definitely understood we were terrace party guests), but it seems a bit unfair to me that there might be two check-in times for the terrace party. The tables were issued on a first-come first serve basis, but if you’re in the second group, that’s not really true at all. You can’t come first!

So I don’t know if she was mistaken or not. If I were you, I’d show up 90 minutes early and say you forgot your check-in time.

1 Like