Departure Day Luggage Storage While Resort Hopping

I rode the bus the other day from Pop to MK and the person next to me had a carry on sized suitcase. It wasn’t a crowded bus. The driver said nothing when they got on.

2 Likes

Come to think of it, there was a guy with a mid sized duffle bag just recently. Didn’t scream luggage but larger than a back pack. Bus wasn’t to standing room passengers but it wasn’t exactly empty either.

1 Like

Thanks! I do imagine that exceptions occur sometimes, within a CM’s discretion (or apathy). As just one person with one small suitcase, it seems relatively harmless to allow it if there’s space. I just don’t want to risk getting the strict policy application.

I am coming around to the fact that it may be best to switch to the later flight. it just wasn’t my preference because it gets me home later without time to organize my life before heading back to work the next morning.

3 Likes

Safest bet to avoid being turned away, which could happen, you should Uber/Lyft to TTC and walk to Poly, and leave your bag there with bell services (wouldn’t it stink to get to MK and find it didn’t fit after all? Plus you may have to undo the whole thing to clear security). Monorail or ferry back over and go to airport from Poly.

3 Likes

How did this go? I’m interested in successful bag storage at other resorts.

5 Likes

Curious for an update as well. My luggage is a backpack and a large purse. Hoping I could get away with that on disney busses. But didn’t think about MK security with that backpack during rope drop.

1 Like