Deluxe It Up - To Infinity & Beyond!

more “coffee”?! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now we’re playing the What’s the Temperature and Feels Like? game.

DW just guessed it on the nose. Sitting in Geyser Point waiting to order.

Definitely a Funky Buddha lager day.

11 Likes

That’s absolutely insane! 127°! No thank you. Is the pool water warm like bath water?

1 Like

Surprisingly the water is cool!

3 Likes

Have to say the heat is messing with my brain function, I’m usually the guy saying “have a plan for your stuff and keep putting it in the same place” - and I keep “losing” things, then finding it exactly in my bag where I put it. :hot_face:

8 Likes

Geyser Point food:

Bison Burger for DD16 and I (hers with allergy safe bun substitution). Perfectly made. Mmmm marionberry sauce.

DW: Crab cakes and side salad. Cakes are smallish, CM warned her when she asked about them so she added the salad. Liked the crab very much, spicy cole slaw way too spicy for her. DS helped her polish the slaw off.

DS ordered a steak sandwich on pretzel bread with caramelized onions and cooked peppers. Cheese sauce in a little jug on the side! Was excellent! (We shared back and forth as usual.) His plate looked like he licked it clean by then time he finished sandwich and fries.

Between Three Bridges and GP, is the only time DD ever goes for back to back burgers. She loved both, but ran out of steam, so… DS helped her polish that off. :smile:

He’s heavy duty body sculpting for a few years now, so has a lot of rules for his food intake.
He has mostly suspended these rules for the trip. :bacon: :stuffed_flatbread: :croissant:

20 Likes

Cloud cover had taken the temps down a notch thankfully.

Kids went paddle boarding in lake, DW and I exploring again.

Side pool has a Dive In Movie every night, Nemo tonight.

15 Likes

21 Likes

Gorgeous

1 Like

Light keeps changing. Rain storms in the distance fun to watch.

22 Likes

Stunning

1 Like

That looks fake.

4 Likes

We stood in that hall from the photos above tonight at 9:00 - you can catch both EPCOT and the MK fireworks at the same time! Pretty neat.

Hard to catch with a phone camera since they are out in the distance.

12 Likes

Happy tree stump is really a path light.

10 Likes

From our balcony now…

18 Likes

I think we determined it only works for android

How can they do that? Multiple dining locations closed at the same resort at one time?!

Wonder why

Always looking for ways to save :rofl: Love it!

8 Likes

:rofl:

Allergy rules aren’t enough?!

I thought MK for sure - I’m fairly certain the lights in the center are MK and the big building on the right is Four Seasons - but I didn’t think about Epcot! Very cool!

6 Likes

My wife, who makes friends everywhere she goes, of course had to ask. :slight_smile:

Some convention bought out all those restaurants for those dates!

7 Likes

Still should not be allowed. They have other guests on site besides conventioneers.

But I suppose money talks :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

As much as I love Disney, they have proven time and again that it does.

4 Likes