Deluxe It Up - To Infinity & Beyond!

13 Likes

You are in for a treat! Can’t wait to hwar your thoughts.

3 Likes

Waiting on the ILL line at GOTG, wondering where all the dinosaurs from this building are.

Working at a Chuck E Cheese now?

8 Likes

Oh my gosh. Need to regroup my brain that was next level awesome

23 Likes

Which song did you get?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s mandatory to post the song! I really thought Everybody wants would be my fav. But I ran took it and Conga for a 2nd. That’s the only 3 I’ve gotten so far.

3 Likes

I really think the song doesn’t matter all that much, it’s such an amazing ride no matter which song you get!

2 Likes

DD was trying to manifest Everyone Wants to Rule the World, but got One Way or Another. Excellent song for it

12 Likes

Just bought a Lightning Lane for the shower tonight.

9 Likes

That’s exactly the verbiage we use….we try to manifest the song we want!

3 Likes

Really disappointed with Everybody wants to rule the world. I think thsi would be a great song for the ride if the people were singing a long.

1 Like

Don’t think we got Remy fast enough, posted 70, but figure not worth tracking across the park for a 40 min TT since we’ve never ridden this. Hopefully we can jump on GOTG again before close.

5 Likes

Has it gone to Standby? I thought it was still all VQ or ILL.

3 Likes

I think they are likely overstating the wait in anticipation of it becoming that long once everyone gets there (depends on how close you were to France when the fireworks ended). Let us know how long it ends up being. Also: use single rider for TT if you want to ride later.

4 Likes

Right after they posted that we just started walking. Just picked up glasses and are in last room.

We are in loading 943pm

7 Likes

Nice! Less than 20 min.

3 Likes

Oh that’s right, this is EEH, not a paid event. GotG is VQ only.

2 Likes

Yeah. I was so excited to ride it lots at Epcot After Hours, but then I scrapped Florida stuff to do DLR in 8 days.Had to eat my Epcot After Hours ticket, which sucked. :frowning:

4 Likes

Wait, GOTG is still vq during deluxe eh?

We were thinking of trying for it after TT.
Although I think everyone is fading and we have HS RD tomorrow.

4 Likes

Yeah there is a 6pm VQ that you have to join in order to ride GotG during EEH. Like the 7am VQ, BGs are gone in seconds.

4 Likes