Deluxe It Up - To Infinity & Beyond!

Amazing how much I know and also how much I can’t keep track of.

7 Likes

Honestly I think it would be more worthwhile to get another ILL a different day if you have hoppers. VQ line is still long during EEH.

4 Likes

How many people are you sharing a shower with that you need a LL for it??

11 Likes

Weird question — did your DS change his shirt?

We all tried a fresh clothes change when we came back to resort after lunch. Really helped feel better!

6 Likes

If it’s Tuesday it must be Hollywood Studios!

At taps at 7:15, about 20 people back. DD is 3 for 3 getting pulled for security. At this point I suspect earbuds.

Plan: SDD, TSM, Rise, MFSR (TP optimize wants me to reverse the last two but that seems wrong to me.)

First day using genie+, have LL for RNR 9:10am.
Genie spoiler alert: this interface sux.

Doing another afternoon break back at Swan.

50s Prime Time at 4pm.
Have a ROTR ILL at 7:10pm.

14 Likes

Missed getting a shot on the ride, but these CM chefs all marched out and took the first Slinky ride!

21 Likes

We have not been here at HS since Osborne lights’ last year. We have so much new stuff to see!

9 Likes

Looks like we are going to be a 20 minute wait for SDD.

7 Likes

So, 2015? That’s a few years!

7 Likes

How is that Mission hat handling the near boiling temps?

2 Likes

Thought it was still here in 2016? In any case, a long time!

5 Likes

Well, technically it was 2016 - Jan. 6, 2016 was the final night (thanks, interwebs!). But I was counting it as Christmas of 2015.

2 Likes

Wow time flies, We were trying to tie it to a trip we thought we took in 2016!

4 Likes

We used that back in the day, my friend.

10000000% recommend. It really does make a difference.

4 Likes

So, lines wanted us to do TSMM, then MFSR and ROTR and listed surprisingly low waits.

After we stepped off TSMM everything had ballooned as my brain expected. Jumped on MMRR as a walk on (very cute!)

Headed down to posted 35 min TOT (first time for all of us!) And then using LL for RNR.

DW getting a coffee and just sent us pics from Mickey and Minnie meet and greets. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Everything old is new again. :wink:

3 Likes

Yup! They are selling bodysuits again.

5 Likes

After RNR waits all ballooned.

Picked up a MFSR LL - which I KNOW when I clicked on it was 11:10, but half a second later was 2:30. Was able to modify it forward to 12:30 but that’s it.

So we just took a look in GE, very cool but temps in there are insane. Walked back out to do ST & lunch, but heat started getting to DD so got them to ABC Commissary and DS and I walked to Lunchbox.

We walked, ordered, ate, walked back and girls had only sat down with their food a few minutes earlier.

Think we’re just going to eject from here after they’re done, rest time, 4pm 50s prime time.

Trying to modify my MFSR LL to something later but just keeps serving up new LLs at 2pm. This app is terrible.

13 Likes

Can you modify a LL to a different attraction in this version of do you have to delete?

4 Likes