Deluxe It Up - To Infinity & Beyond!

Numbers heading back up …

4 Likes

Doing the same on Wednesday, maybe we’ll run into you in line!

2 Likes

We had an evening boarding group on my last trip…and ended up riding it during the fireworks. Literal walk on…didn’t even stop in the ‘pre show’ room.

I guess it is a gamble on when your group will be called - but we snagged our BG in the 1pm drop.

4 Likes

I think the last BGs of the 1pm drop are more favorable than the first BGs of the EEH drop. Very lucky!

5 Likes

Any recommendations for an EP fireworks spot with a good angle and also provides a fast path to day for Remy after?

2 Likes

@Jeff_AZ just posted this in another thread: Long Time Lurker Attempts a Trip Report

4 Likes

DS sent this…

14 Likes

Is “housing” a gen Z term or a typo? I feel so dumb hearing kids talk these days. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

DS says housed is kind of out there, but not that common. We used to say “jonesed” in the 80s for some reason.

But we’ve been laughing at this video for weeks and using it a lot ourselves

6 Likes

Keeps going up. Hoping that changes for deluxe hours.

5 Likes

If you really do hop in right after fireworks, you should hit a brief lull. Last week the wait time shot up at 9:30pm and then dropped precipitously at like 10pm. Only 15 minutes at 10:30pm.

6 Likes

Thanks Jeff!

3 Likes

Ready for first ride!

20 Likes

13 Likes

You are in for a treat! Can’t wait to hwar your thoughts.

3 Likes

Waiting on the ILL line at GOTG, wondering where all the dinosaurs from this building are.

Working at a Chuck E Cheese now?

8 Likes

Oh my gosh. Need to regroup my brain that was next level awesome

23 Likes

Which song did you get?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s mandatory to post the song! I really thought Everybody wants would be my fav. But I ran took it and Conga for a 2nd. That’s the only 3 I’ve gotten so far.

3 Likes

I really think the song doesn’t matter all that much, it’s such an amazing ride no matter which song you get!

2 Likes