December, January and February Forum Friends Calendar

Kidani is supposedly better, and GFV has tv’s in the bathroom mirror. In the bathroom sir!

We tried to get points at BW for our second half but I guess it’s fairly small and hard to get into.

4 Likes

19th of Feb, 19th of Feb.… I don’t leave Orlando until 14th Feb, so I miss you by even less than a week, so close…my sad is back again.

4 Likes

January 6-14 at POP

4 Likes

Hello! I don’t post too often but lurk every couple of days or so. I will be at AoA on Feb. 19 -24!

9 Likes

Hi Lauren! That’s going to be a great time for a trip.

I’ll be at CS from 12/7-12/12!

2 Likes

I’m new here, but we will be at AoA January 19 - 26!

9 Likes

Well welcome to you @Redbird423!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been obsessively reading the blog and having fun with working on our touring plans, but hadn’t stumbled onto the forum or chat until recently.

5 Likes

We will be at BLT 6/4 - 6/10. Our first stay as DVC members!

5 Likes

I had plans for 2/19 - 2/22 to run the Princess 5K with my DD, something that is not possible anymore. I floated the idea to DH of going alone, but it fell flat. I have not canceled my reservation yet. Still hoping.

January 15-19! 15th and 16th at VWL, and 17th and 18th at AKV - KV. :sunny:

1 Like

Well feel free to start a thread and ask any questions you might have. Unlike some of the sites you won’t get any sass here just help.

1 Like

DH and I will be in WDW Feb 13 - 18 and UOR 19-21. I have loved reading the forum and chat. I feel so much more prepared for my first WDW trip! And everyone is so helpful! :blush:

5 Likes

I’m popping mine in here thanks for tagging @SallyEppcot

we are June and July though.

NYC - 18-25th June
WDW - 25th June - 10th July
UOR - 10th July - 14th
Miami - 14th - 17th July

4 Likes

Jan 8-13 at CBR

3 Likes

Super excited for your trip, @thechindo! By the time I start hearing fun things about your trip, I’ll be in the homestretch on my countdown. :smiley:

1 Like

@bswan26 We’re there in November as well.

1 Like

Yes! I’m there 6/6 to 6/20!!!

3 Likes

December 13-15, but I have to add April 20-26!

2 Likes