December, January and February Forum Friends Calendar

Lots of Forum Friends are traveling to WDW in December 2014 and January/February of 2015. Post your dates and details here so you can COORDINATE. Please tag others.

(Sigh. I probably won’t be doing any traveling, but I like to be helpful…and nosy.)

Tagging: @BGK, @Outer1, @Disneyconsigliere, @KeliJ @Quattro, @Ellen1976, @quicha

5 Likes

you are so sweet :slight_smile:

11/30 to 12/7

1 Like

Nothing wrong with being nosy @SallyEppcot! Well not about WDW anyways lol.

We’re 11/29 - 12/6.

I know @MagicMN and @jtishere will be there at that time as well.

1 Like

Going in November. Guess I’m a cool school dropout…

5 Likes

Hello, thanks @SallyEppcot!

Ok arrive OKW evening of 4th Feb and head over to the dark side on the morning of 12th Feb.

If a miracle occurs, I might be at Universal around 02/4 to 02/08 (Wed-Sun) but it’s very unlikely.

1 Like

AHHHHH!!! I didn’t mean to leave anyone out. Sorry if I hurt your feelings @bswan26.

If you need me, I’ll be eating cake in my closet.

2 Likes

Dec. 4-7, Jan. 8-11, Feb. 19-22.

6 Likes

I heart this!

1 Like

12/5 - 12/7 (offsite)
1/9 - 1/11 (offsite; onsite waitlist haha funneh)
2/7 - 2/9 (onsite Old Key West)
2/21 - 2/22 (probably onsite Old Key West)
5/1 - 5/3 (onsite Kidani Village)
5/21 - 5/24 (onsite Old Key West)
6/6 - 6/7 (Bay Lake Tower - just for you @Outer1) @quicha, that overlaps your time, correct?
7/11 - 7/12 (Old Key West - can’t reserve non-home resorts yet and I’ll probably change later)

6 Likes

and I heart this!

FTFY… you know you want to!

2 Likes

I take it your points are at OKW? Lol Branch out kitty branch out!

1 Like

Jan 7-12 POFQ (I think)
May 21-26 (TBD)

1 Like

Old Key West and Saratoga. I like both because one hears the screaming small hairless apes less there and I’m not big on theming. Bay Lake Tower is the only other one I really choose, and that’s not easy to get on short notice.

1 Like

Will you be trying the new poly bungalows when they open up?

At a bargain of only 8000 points a night!

2 Likes

Unlikely, unless I have points to burn off. I am hoping Polynesian DVC is the new-new thing and opens up spots at the Grand Floridian, as I’d like to try those.

1 Like

Wha… no AKL? Or are you concerned you might hear actual hairy apes there?

2 Likes

I know everyone wets his or her own personal underthings over Animal Kingdom Lodge but I’m not really big on it. I stayed in Jambo House one time about 12-13 years ago (before the Villas) and found the rooms kind of cramped and dark. I paid for a savanna view but all I saw were other people out on their balconies wondering where all the animals were.

I like Wilderness Lodge. Grand Floridian will probably make my teeth hurt. I’d move into Bay Lake Tower.

4 Likes