DD 16th Birthday at WDW ideas

We will be celebrating our DD 16th birthday while we are at WDW this upcoming June. Her first trip to WDW was back in 2009 when she turned 6. This will be our 6th visit as a family and I would like to do something special to celebrate her 16th birthday and I am looking for ideas. We will be going June 3-13 and staying at Port Orleans Riverside and have scheduled her birthday as a resort day off from the parks so looking for something special to do anywhere but at one of the parks. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

I was originally going to suggest a tour but most of those require a park admission. For non-park, I think it depends mostly on what she likes to do. Some candidates:

• The Void (if Star Wars or Wreck It Ralph fan) at DS.
  • Fishing at Riverside
  • Tea at GF
  • “Safari” tour at AKL
  • A really nice meal somewhere - V&A if you can swing it, if not any of the other resort Signatures would be special
  • Rent a boat or tandem bike (RS or variety of places)
1 Like

If you’re willing to leave WDW for the day, swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove is definitely special (if you’ve never been). And tons of fun.

1 Like

Private dessert and Fireworks cruise at The Grand Floridan!

1 Like

If the date works she can make her own birthday cake:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/disney-springs/amorettes-patisserie-cake-decorating-experience/#

1 Like

What about one of the
amphibian cars and dinner? She won’t get to drive but kind of a fun car oriented present for sweet 16