Day ZERO is finally here!

After approximately 385 days of planning and scheming and dreaming, departure day is finally here! My parents, DH and myself will pick up DS15 and DD13 from school this afternoon and point the car toward WDW! Our plan is to make it to Macon, GA tonight and then arrive at POP somewhere around 2:00 tomorrow afternoon before heading to Epcot for our first evening.

Thank you for all of your advice over the past year! I can’t wait to share how it all turns out. Which reminds me…give me your tips for remembering everything for a good trip report. Do you take notes throughout the week? Snap pictures to remind yourself? Or just have a really awesome memory? I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to recall all the details when it’s all said and done.

8 Likes

Have a great time! Can’t wait to read all about it. Maybe try to make notes about the day when you are back at the resort or during morning coffee if you are a super early riser and enjoy the rest of the time with your family.

1 Like

I use my printed touring plans and photos to remember. I make notes on the plans when we don’t stick to them.

Have a great time!

1 Like

So excited for you!!! I hope it is wonderful and that you do a post-trip report.

1 Like

Have a fabulous trip!!

1 Like

Have an amazing time!

1 Like