I’ve gotten so many great tips and suggestions on my other plans, so below is our plan for Day 4 (Tuesday, 5/14)! I am traveling with my daughters (almost 3 and 5), husband, and parents (in their mid-60s). This day we plan on going to MK with EMM (if Disney ever releases it).
Get to park by 7:25 for 7:45 EMM start time. Eat breakfast on the monorail en route to MK.
- Mad Tea Party
- Winnie the Pooh
- Small World
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Under the Sea
- Meet Ariel
- Splash Mountain (9:00 am FP at end of window)
- Big Thunder (10:00 am FP at beginning of window)
- BBB appointment at 10:40 for my older daughter. DH will take our younger daughter (who is under 3 and can’t do BBB) to the Castle Couture store for pixie dusting.
- 12:30 FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle
- ADR at 1:05 for CRT
- Stake out spot for parade and watch parade at 3
- Back to resort for swimming / resting
- Date night at California Grill (7 ADR), while parents eat with girls at the resort
Edited to add that we are planning another MK day for our last park day. Thanks for any advice!