Day of Fast Passes

How hard is it to get day of Fast Passes during Spring Break? I am thinking of getting a 9-10:00 FP for Peter Pan, 10-11 for Splash Mountain and 11-12 for BTMR. But, I would still like to get FPs for Space M and maybe Little Mermaid that evening.

1 Like

I don’t think you’ll have any problem getting Little Mermaid. Space might be difficult but if you’re dedicated you’ll probably get it. Or you could RD it?

1 Like

We just got home from this very busy week and could pull a little mermaid easily on the night of Dec 30th after using our final FP around 4pm. I’ve never been during spring break so I can’t be certain how the crowds compare, but I’d suspect you’ll have no problem. Just thought I’d share for comparison. Space is definitely a little tougher, but not impossible.

As noted by there other posters, Under the Sea should be available for a 4th or 5th FP, but SM could be tough. I agree with the other poster who suggested doing SM at rope drop. Also, note that you might not be able to get PP, Splash and BTMR at exactly 9, 10 and 11. If you are staying on site and booking these for the third or later day in your trip, your odds of getting the exact time increases, but it’s far from a sure thing. Just be prepared and flexible when you book your FPs. Also note that after you book a FP, you can modify it right after and sometimes find a more desirable time.