Dates, Pricing Revealed for Disney After Hours “BOO BASH” at Magic Kingdom

1 Like

ooooohhhhh Thx, I’ll have to check that out!!! although I’m not sure I need another app on my phone :laughing:

Dad Joke time:

My friend’s father was having some trouble logging in to a website. My friend was helping him and asked for his password. His father said it was:

Mickey Minnie Donald Daisy Goofy Huey Dewy Louis Dublin

My friend, understandably, asked why the heck his password was so long.

His father said, “Well they said I needed to have 8 characters and a capital!”

12 Likes

:man_facepalming: bahahahaha

1 Like

For those of you who bought tickets to Boo Bash during the “onsite guest sales” timeframe, did you need to provide your onsite reservation number in order to prove eligibility?

I posted this in the very merriest thread as well.

I did not.

Interesting. So how would they know that you’re an onsite guest or not…

:thinking:

I know onsite guests got a link, (unless they were TA booked) but I don’t think the link was user specific.
Maybe because you have to log in to complete the purchase, it can cross match?

So what about my clients?

I also have one client who is NOT booked through me, but is onsite, and who wants me to do the ticket purchases for them tomorrow.

PM me?

1 Like

Is this a thing? Do you earn commission on ticket sales?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

This is all I have and that link just goes to the main page.

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

When I called for BooBash tickets, I did have to give my reservation number on the phone.

2 Likes

Some details comparing this years version to past years from DFB. It’s helpful I think… for those on the fence.
Is Disney World’s BOO Bash Halloween Event Worth the Cost? | the disney food blog

I said this on chat, but I really don’t think it’s fair to be judging a 12 week long event by the outcome of the opening/media preview night! Of course they got fresh snacks, short (ish) lines and lots of magic. We need at least 1-2 more actual events to really see.

1 Like